Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Kidde P9050 Battery-Operated Photoelectric Sensor Smoke Alarm
- Photoelectric Sensor – Advanced photoelectric sensor may detect visible particles (associated with smoldering fires) sooner than ionization alarms.
- Test Button – Tests unit’s electronic circuitry, horn and battery function.
- Battery Operated (9V Battery Included) – Protects even during a power outage.
- Low Battery Indicator – Smoke alarm will chirp in the event of a low battery.
- Tamper Resist Locking Pin – Helps deters alarm tampering or theft.
The Kidde P9050 is a battery operated smoke alarm, equipped with a photoelectric sensor, designed to alert you and your family to the dangers of smoke and fire. The P9050 includes a 9V battery, providing you protection even during a power failure. This unit is UL Listed and offers a 10-year limited warranty. This unit does not require any wiring and can be installed in minutes. The P9050 is equipped with a test button that allows you to test the alarm’s electronic circuitry, horn and battery function.
This alarm uses photoelectric sensing technology. Photoelectric sensing alarms may detect visible particles (associated with smoldering fires) sooner than ionization alarms. Ionization sensing alarms may detect invisible fire particles (associated with flaming fires) sooner that photoelectric alarms. Kidde strongly recommends that both ionization and photoelectric smoke alarms be installed to help insure maximum detection of the various types of fire that can occur within the home.
Meets Industry Standards
Like all Kidde alarms, this alarm has been approved by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL), an independent third-party testing laboratory that sets the industry standard for alarms.
|Product Dimensions||2 x 5 x 5 inches|
|Shipping Weight||12.8 ounces|
|Shipping||Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S.|
|Batteries||9V battery required. (included)|