Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Kidde P4010ACLEDS-2 AC Hardwire 2-in-1 LED Strobe and 10-Year Smoke Alarm
Meets ADA Requirements for the Hearing Impaired
- Low Profile Bright 177 Candela Strobe Light.
- Synchronized Flash Rates.
- 10-Year Sealed Battery Backup (on Smoke alarm).
- Voice Messaging System.
- Smart Hush Control.
- Stainless Steel Bug Screen.
The Kidde P4010ACLEDS-2 is an integrated 120V AC wire-in smoke alarm with 10-year sealed battery backup and LED strobe light that provides temporal patterns, visual and voice warnings. The model P4010ACLEDS-2 is equipped with a 177 candela strobe light, designed to notify the deaf and hard of hearing. The unique design measures only 2.3” in height, when mounted.
If smoke is detected, the P4010ACLEDS-2 will produce a steady flash warning (once per second) and sound 3 long beeps, followed by “Fire!”, repeating. The LED ring will flash red in conjunction with the audible beeps
When triggered by an interconnected carbon monoxide alarm (this unit does NOT detect CO) it will produce an intermittent flash warning (4 times every 5 seconds) and sound 4 quick beeps in time with red LED flashes, followed by “Warning! Carbon Monoxide! ,” repeating every 5 seconds.
In an alarm condition, strobe flashes will synchronize with other interconnected P4010ACLEDS-2 and/or P4010ACLEDSCO-2 alarms.
The P4010ACLEDS-2 is UL Listed and has a 10-year limited warranty.
This alarm uses photoelectric sensing technology. Photoelectric sensing alarms may detect visible fire particles (associated with slow smoldering fires) sooner than ionization alarms. Ionization alarms may detect invisible fire particles (associated with fast flaming fires) sooner than photoelectric alarms. Leading authorities recommend that both ionization and photoelectric smoke alarms be installed to help ensure maximum detection of the various types of fires than can occur within the home.
Integrated Photoelectric Smoke Alarm and LED Strobe Light
- A single unit can be installed, where previously a separate smoke alarm and strobe light were needed. It requires only one electrical box, reducing labor costs and installation time. No relay required
Low Profile Bright 177 Candela Strobe Light
- Light level proven effective in warning those with hearing loss. Attractive low profile design
Synchronized Flash Rates
- Strobe flashes will automatically synchronize (flash at the same time) with other interconnected P4010ACLEDS-2 and/or P4010ACLEDSCO-2 alarms. Note: Will not synchronize during test mode
120V Interconnect with 10-year Sealed Lithium Battery Backup
- Will interconnect with up to 24 other Kidde devices. Battery backup provides 10 years of continuous protection. Note: battery backup will only power the smoke alarm
- Announces “Fire!” (or “Carbon Monoxide!” when interconnected with a carbon monoxide alarm or combination smoke/CO alarm
Ambient Light Sensing
- Establishes Day/Night cycle and delays chirping during the night until the next day cycle begins
Multi-function One Button Strobe Dome includes:
- Temporarily silences nuisance alarms for up to 10 minutes (smoke must be present before Hush® is activated)
- Simultaneously tests the unit’s electronics and verifies alarm operation
|Product Dimensions||5.9” in diameter x 1.91” depth|
|Shipping Weight||.6 lbs|
|Shipping||Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S.|
|Batteries||10-Year Sealed Battery Backup|