For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Kidde KN-COB-IC Hardwire Carbon Monoxide Alarm with Battery Backup, Interconnectable
- Battery Pull Tab – Eliminates battery installation time and keeps battery fresh.
- Adjustable Mounting Bracket – Allows for fast installation and perfect alignment.
- Quick Connect – Installs quickly with snap-on harness.
- Sealed Cover – Reduces nuisance alarms. Sealed to protect sensor from contaminants prior to installation.
- Tamper Resist Locking Feature – To deter battery and alarm theft.
- Alkaline Battery Backup – for continuous protection in case of power failure.
The Kidde 900-0120 is an AC wire-in carbon monoxide alarm that warns you and your family of dangerous carbon monoxide levels. It includes multiple contractor friendly features to ensure easy installation and minimal troubleshooting. This alarm interconnects with up to 24 Kidde devices (of which 18 can be initiation) including smoke alarms, CO alarms and heat alarms on one wiring network. The 900-0120 includes a 9V battery backup along with a 10-year limited warranty.
If you are replacing another brand system with these alarms, you may want to consider a KA-B or KA-F adapter to make the job easier.
|Product Dimensions||5.75” diameter x 1.8” depth|
|Shipping Weight||16.2 ounces|
|Shipping||Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S.|
|Batteries||9 volt battery backup (included)|