Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Firex i12080 Hardwire Smoke Alarm with Exit Light and Battery Backup
- Safety Light illuminates the path to safety
- Alarm memory flashes red LED indicating which unit was the initiating alarm in interconnected system
- Battery backup provides protection in case of power failure.
- Interconnectable with up to 24 devices (of which 18 can be initiating) including smoke, CO and heat alarms.
- Front battery pull tab allows battery activation without removing alarm from mounting bracket
The Firex i12080 by Kidde is an AC/DC powered, ionization smoke alarm that operates on a 120V power source with 9V battery backup. This alarm uses ionization sensing technology. Ionization sensing alarms may detect invisible fire particles (associated with flaming fires) sooner than photoelectric alarms. Photoelectric sensing alarms may detect visible particles (associated with smoldering fires) sooner than ionization alarms. Kidde strongly recommends that both ionization and photoelectric smoke alarms be installed to help insure maximum detection of the various types of fire that can occur within the home.
The i12080 includes a quick connect wiring harness for easy installation. The safety light illuminates to guide you to safety. This unit is a UL Listed product with a 10-year limited warranty. If you are replacing another brand system with these alarms, you may want to consider a KA-B or KA-F adapter to make the job easier.
|Product Dimensions||5.6 in diameter x 1.55 depth (inches)|
|Shipping Weight||16.2 ounces|
|Shipping||Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S.|
|Batteries||9 volt battery backup (2 included)|