The P4010ACSCO-W is an AC/DC powered smoke and carbon monoxide (CO) alarm with 10 year battery backup that features supervised wire-free interconnect capability and provides enhanced intelligibility for users. The voice warning feature accompanies the 85dB tone during an alarm event, and helps reduce confusion with verbal announcements such as “Replace alarm” at end of alarm life, and “Hush mode activated” when a nuisance alarm is silenced. The three color LED ring helps users quickly determine standby, alarm, or error mode of the alarm.
Wire-Free Interconnect triggers each connected alarm in the home to sound once smoke is detected, which can provide more time to react. The National Fire Alarm and Signaling Code (NFPA 72) has required smoke alarms in new homes to be interconnected since 1989, which traditionally involves running wiring to each alarm. Older and remodeled homes can now be updated to current standards without having to run any wiring to each alarm through walls and ceilings. Existing networks of interconnected alarms can be expanded with use of a single AC Wire-Free Alarm and additional compatible DC Wire-Free alarms.
Additional benefits and features are available when used in conjunction with the Kidde RemoteLync Bridge, which connects P4010 Wire-Free alarms via your home’s Wi-Fi to your smart device. Additional information such as battery life and sensor health status are available from each assigned room location. Weather alerts, and intruder alerts (when used with the Kidde RemoteLync camera), can be sent to each connected alarm, creating an easy to install fire – security – weather – warning system from one network of devices.
- 10-Year Sealed Lithium Battery: eliminates late night battery chirp
- Voice Notifications
- Bug Screen: Protects alarm from insect ingression
- Flashing LED Status Ring: allows easy identification of current state of alarm
- Supervised Wire-Free Interconnect: Proprietary radio signal joins multiple alarms together, so when one alarm sounds they all sound. User is alerted if an alarm loses connection to the network.
- Sealed-in Lithium Battery: No battery replacement required over the 10 year life of the alarm. Eliminates worry about battery removal or unauthorized deactivation of alarm.
- 10-Year Limited Warranty
- Compatible with RemoteLync Bridge: Connect to the Kidde app for additional features and benefits.
- End of Unit Life Warning: Alerts user the alarm is in need of replacement.
- Test / Hush® Button: Tests alarm circuitry and activates Hush® feature to temporarily silence nuisance alarms for up to 10 minutes. End of Unit Life and Network Error chirps can also be silenced.
- Alarm Locate Feature: Quickly find initiating alarm by silencing other alarms in the network.
- Ambient Light Sensing: Establishes Day/Night cycle and prevents chirping during the night until the next Day cycle begins.
- Intelligent Sensor Technology: Reduces nuisance alarms and offers fast response to real fires.
- Easy to Install: Simply turn the switch on the back of unit or mount to bracket to activate the alarm. Multiple units can be interconnected with push of one button.
- Voice Notifications: Unit verbally announces “Fire!” and other alerts such as “Replace Alarm,” which helps the user better understand current status of the unit.
Compatible Intelligent Wire-Free 10-Year Models:
10-Year Sealed Battery Operated Alarms
P4010DCS-W: Smoke Alarm with Wire-Free Interconnect
P4010LDCS-W: Smoke Alarm with Wire-Free Interconnect and Emergency Safety Light
P4010DCSCO-W: Combination Smoke and CO Alarm with Wire-Free Interconnect
Hardwired Alarms with 10-Year Sealed Battery Backup
P4010ACS-W: Smoke Alarm with Wire-Free Interconnect
P4010LACS-W: Smoke Alarm with Wire-Free Interconnect and Emergency Safety Light
P4010ACSCO-W: Combination Smoke and CO Alarm with Wire-Free Interconnect