Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Worry-Free Hallway Plug-in Carbon Monoxide Alarm with Sealed Lithium Battery Backup, Digital Display, and Escape/Night Light KN-COP-DP-10YH
- 10 Year Sealed Battery – Provides protection during power outages and does not need replacement during life of the alarm.
- Digital Display – Displays the level of CO the unit is sensing. LEDs provide clear daytime visibility that automatically dims in dark conditions.
- Night Light / Escape Light Feature – Nightlight with adjustable brightness levels auto-activates during low light conditions. The higher intensity escape light can help people exit rooms during alarm situations.
- Peak Level Button – Displays the highest level of CO recorded since last reset. Ideal for checking previous conditions while away or to assist medical responders.
- Test/Reset Button – Tests the unit for proper operation. Resets the Carbon Monoxide Alarm.
- 10-Year End of Life Warning – Alerts user to replace CO alarm after 10 years of operation, as required by UL.
- Rotating AC Blades – Unit remains vertical whether electrical socket is in vertical or horizontal orientation.
- UL Listed – Listed by UL to the UL2034 Standard.
The Kidde 900-0284 AC Powered, Plug-in carbon monoxide alarm with sealed lithium battery backup and digital display is an easy to install unit that provides reliable protection against the dangers of carbon monoxide. The 10-year* sealed battery offers protection during power outages, prevents unwarranted removal of the battery, and eliminates the need for annual battery replacement.
The alarm includes both night light and escape light features. The brightness of the night light can be adjusted to ten different levels by pushing the peak level button, or turned off if needed. The ambient light sensor will automatically turn the night light on or off depending on ambient light conditions, when connected to AC power.
The escape light feature will brightly illuminate during alarm mode, helping those present to exit during dark conditions and when electrical power outages occur.
The digital display feature adds an advanced level of protection showing CO levels in PPM allowing you to see if levels change. This display uses LED technology which allows the CO levels to be visible in dark conditions and further distances than other alarms that use less visible LCD components. The display will automatically adjust brightness level to adapt to ambient light conditions, which offers both a brighter display during lighted environments and dims to provide a visible, but softer contrast at night. The display deactivates when AC power is removed to conserve battery life.
The Kidde 900-0284 has a 10-year operational life, which provides a 40% longer lifespan than other plug-in CO alarms. The alarm includes a 10-year limited warranty, and is listed by UL to the UL2034 Standard.
|Product Dimensions||3"x 5.6"x1.5"|
|Shipping||Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S.|
|Batteries||10 year lithium|
|Eco Fee Type||N/A|
|Eco Fee Amount||N/A|