Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Kidde P4010ACLEDSCO-2 AC Hardwire 3-in-1 LED Strobe and 10-Year Combo Smoke / CO Alarm
Meets ADA Requirements for the Hearing Impaired
- Low Profile Bright 177 Candela Strobe Light .
- Synchronized Flash Rates
- 10-Year Sealed Battery Backup (on Smoke and CO alarm)
- Voice Messaging System
- Smart Hush Control
- Stainless Steel Bug Screen
he Kidde P4010ACLEDSCO-2 is an integrated 120V AC wire-in smoke and carbon monoxide (CO) alarm with 10-year sealed battery backup and LED strobe light that provides temporal patterns, visual and voice warnings. The model P4010ACLEDSCO-2 is equipped with a 177 candela strobe light, designed to notify the deaf and hard of hearing. The unique design measures only 2.3” in height, when mounted.
If smoke is detected, the P4010ACLEDSCO-2 will produce a steady flash warning (once per second) and sound 3 long beeps, followed by “Fire!”, repeating. During a CO incident the strobe horn will sound four (4) short beeps, followed by “Warning! Carbon Monoxide!”, repeating every 5 seconds. The LED ring will flash red in conjunction with the audible beeps.
In an alarm condition, strobe flashes will synchronize with other interconnected P4010ACLEDS-2 and/or P4010ACLEDSCO-2 alarms.
The P4010ACLEDSCO-2 is UL Listed and has a 10-year limited warranty.
This alarm uses photoelectric sensing technology. Photoelectric sensing alarms may detect visible fire particles (associated with slow smoldering fires) sooner than ionization alarms. Ionization alarms may detect invisible fire particles (associated with fast flaming fires) sooner than photoelectric alarms. Leading authorities recommend that both ionization and photoelectric smoke alarms be installed to help ensure maximum detection of the various types of fires than can occur within the home.
- Integrated Photoelectric Smoke / CO Alarm and LED Strobe Light -A single unit can be installed, where previously a separate smoke / CO alarm and strobe light were needed. It requires only one electrical box, reducing labor costs and installation time. No relay required.
- Low Profile Bright 177 Candela Strobe Light - Light level proven effective in warning those with hearing loss. Attractive low profile design.
- Synchronized Flash Rates -Strobe flashes will automatically synchronize (flash at the same time) with other interconnected P4010ACLEDS-2 and/or P4010ACLEDSCO-2 alarms. Note: Will not synchronize during test mode
- 120V Interconnect with 10-year Sealed Lithium Battery Backup - Will interconnect with up to 24 other Kidde devices. Battery backup provides 10 years of continuous protection. Note: battery backup will only power the smoke/CO alarm.
- Voice Warning -Announces “Fire!” or “Carbon Monoxide!”.
- Ambient Light Sensing -Establishes Day/Night cycle and delays chirping during the night until the next day cycle begins.
- Multi-function One Button Strobe Dome includes
- Hush® Feature - Temporarily silences nuisance alarms for up to 10 minutes (smoke must be present before Hush® is activated).
- Test Feature -Simultaneously tests the unit’s electronics and verifies alarm operation.
|Product Dimensions||5.9” in diameter x 1.91” depth|
|Shipping Weight||.6 lbs|
|Shipping||Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S.|
|Batteries||10-Year Sealed Battery Backup|