Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Kidde KN-COB-DP2 Carbon Monoxide Alarm AC Powered, Plug-In with Battery Backup
- Tamper Resist Feature – Can be activated to cause unit to go into alarm if it has been unplugged or has come loose from the outlet.
- 2 AA Battery Backup – Provides continuous protection even during power outages.
- Low Battery Hush – Silences low battery chirp warning for up to 12 hours in order to maintain protection without having to replace the batteries at an inconvenient time.
- Event Memory – If the unit has detected CO concentrations of 100ppm or greater, the green LED will flash every 10 seconds.
- Battery Pull Tab – Eliminates battery installation time.
- Loud 85 Decibel Alarm – Alerts of deadly CO gas.
- Test/Reset Button – Tests the alarm electronics and resets the unit during alarm.
- Green Led – Indicates alarm is receiving power and operating properly.
- Red Led – Illuminates when in alarm mode.
- Quality Design – 10 year limited warranty
- UL Listed – Listed by UL as a
- Single Station Carbon Monoxide Alarm ( Model KN-COB-DP2) ( Assembly # 900-0263 )
The Kidde KN-COB-DP2 AC/DC carbon monoxide alarm plugs directly into your home’s standard wall outlet making installation quick and easy. The 2-AA battery backup provides protection even during power outages when many CO incidences occur. The tamper resist feature can be activated to deter tampering or theft of the unit by sounding a loud alarm if the unit has been unplugged or come loose from the outlet. It is a great option for property owners that are concerned with theft or interference with the CO alarm. The KN-COB-DP2 alarm uses advanced electrochemical sensing technology to monitor for carbon monoxide levels in your home. This alarm has a compact design that does not conceal secondary receptacle space in a standard outlet.
The Kidde KN-COB-DP2 plug-in carbon monoxide alarm with battery backup provides you and your family with a warning signal to protect against dangerous levels of carbon monoxide in your home. The rotating AC blades allow for use in vertically or horizontally oriented outlets and the preinstalled backup batteries with pull tab make setup fast and easy. The green LED shows that AC power is present and the alarm is working properly. The red LED will illuminate when the alarm detects carbon monoxide and indicates that you and your family should move to fresh air. The Low Battery Hush feature temporarily silences the low battery chirp in order to maintain protection without having to replace the batteries at an inconvenient time. With the Event Memory feature, if the unit has detected a CO concentration of 100ppm or greater the green LED will flash every 10 seconds, which can be helpful in recognizing a CO event after being away from home. This carbon monoxide alarm is UL Listed and offers a 10 year limited warranty.
Model KN-COB-DP2 (order# 900-0263) replaced both the 900-0193 (21006137) and 900-0235 (21007308).
|Product Dimensions||2.75”W x 4.5”H x 1.5”D|
|Shipping Weight||16 ounces|
|Shipping||Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S.|
|Batteries||2-AA battery backup (included)|