Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Kidde KN-COP-IC Hardwire Carbon Monoxide Alarm with Battery Backup and Digital Display, Interconnectable
- Digital Display – Displays the level of carbon monoxide the unit is sensing. The unit updates this reading every 15 seconds.
- Battery Pull Tab – Eliminates battery installation time and keeps battery fresh.
- Adjustable Mounting Bracket – Allows for fast installation and perfect alignment.
- Quick Connect – Installs quickly with snap-on harness.
- Sealed Cover – Reduces nuisance alarms. Sealed to protect sensor from contaminants prior to installation.
- Tamper Resist Locking Feature – To deter battery and alarm theft.
- Alkaline Battery Backup – for continuous protection in case of power failure.
The Kidde 900-0121 is an AC wire-in carbon monoxide alarm that protects you and your family from the dangers of carbon monoxide. The digital display allows for continuing monitoring of carbon monoxide levels. Its multiple contractor friendly features ensure easy installation and minimal troubleshooting. This alarm interconnects with up to 24 Kidde devices including smoke alarms, CO alarms and heat alarms on one wiring network. The 900-0121 includes a 9V battery back up for continuous protection in case of power failure. It has a 7-year life a 5-year limited warranty.
If you are replacing another brand system with these alarms, you may want to consider a KA-B or KA-F adapter to make the job easier.
|Product Dimensions||5.75” diameter x 1.8” depth|
|Shipping Weight||16.2 ounces|
|Shipping||Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S.|
|Batteries||9 volt battery backup (included)|